Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pinterest

I love Pinterest! I've had my account since ninth grade. Sometime in High School I made a board about teaching where I pin anything I like related to being a teacher. It's mostly activities to do with my future students. There are some classroom management techniques, as well as organization and decoration for my classroom. There's a few quotes and such that I really like about teachers and teaching. What I really need to do is go through this board and split it up into multiple boards for more specific categories, which I fully intend to do before I am a teacher. Maybe I'll create a new account just for teaching. Anyway! I tried to embed the board into this post, but every time I inserted the embed code, nothing happened... So here is my board.

No comments:

Post a Comment