Sunday, June 19, 2016

eMaze

eMaze is another cool presentation program. I liked it because it didn't take a lot of work. I picked a theme and then there were lots of slide options with different layouts ready and there was already transitions between slides. One small thing I really liked was the "highlight" graphic that you could put behind text to make those words stand out. I don't know why, and it could very well be available on other presentation tools, but I just thought that was so cool. Totally random, I know!!
With this presentation, I used the same content as I did for my Google Slides assignment. I had a lot of stress over putting in the right information to that presentation, so I decided to just keep it generally the same. Another cool thing I noticed was the eMaze has an option to "emazify" your PowerPoint, meaning you upload your PowerPoint file and it will turn it into and eMaze presentation instead! The simplicity of eMaze, like Google Slides, makes me think it would be good for elementary students to use. It will especially make the presentations a little more exciting because all they have to do is select a theme and then add their content, they don't have to worry about adding in animation, transitions, or backgrounds, because it's all there once you've picked a theme! eMaze is a simple and great presentation tool. Here is the presentation I made:

Powered by emaze

No comments:

Post a Comment