Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Google Docs

Using Google Docs, I created a list of some of the standards for Kindergarten and provided the link to the Utah Core web page so parents' can view the full core for any of their students. 
Kindergarten Standards
I enjoyed the similarity of Google Docs to Microsoft Word which I'm familiar with, so that made it easy to create this assignment. The variety of fonts and the drawing tool were two of my favorite features, they made it fun to play with. Inserting a picture, link, or table was very simple. I just love when something new like this is easy and quick to learn because then I can focus more on the content and visual aspect of a document without becoming frustrated. Even though I like Microsoft, I really love that you don't need a flash drive or email attachment to get files from one computer to another. All you need is the internet and your Google account. It's fantastic! And I will likely start using all types of files on Google Drive a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment