Thursday, June 9, 2016

Google Slides

I made a slideshow for the fifth grade social studies standard about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I liked making it, the program was easy to use. I think I prefer Microsoft PowerPoint over this, just for personal stylistic taste. PowerPoint has so many more transition options, which is probably my favorite things about slideshows. Other than that, I like Google Slides just fine! I would totally use it again, and it would be really easy for students to use to put together a presentation for class. Again, there's always that bonus of having it automatically save to your Google Drive that can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection.
With this specific slideshow, I wouldn't use it exactly as it is to teach a lesson. It would probably need some changes in the content, but I figure for the purposes of this assignment it will do okay.
Here's my presentation!:

No comments:

Post a Comment