Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Answer Garden

I made an Answer Garden with the question "What is the best super power?" and sent it to my family to contribute. So all the weird answers are not my fault. Though, I should have known better than to send it to certain family members...
I like this tool! I think it's really fun. It would be interesting to use in class as part of a discussion. Or it could be used as a "self-starter" when the kids come in at the beginning of the day, or after recess. I could have the garden projected at the front of the class with a question related to our lesson. Then as they each come in and sit down, students can answer the question and watch the garden grow and see everyone's answers. Since I've only ever used Answer Garden with adults, it will be fun to try with elementary kids in a classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment